The property of Nadir Ismayilov, former chairman of the Supervisory Board of Zaminbank OJSC, which is in the process of liquidation, was confiscated.
According to the verdict of the Baku Court of Grave Crimes, his property will be used to compensate the damage.
Here is a list of property confiscated by the Baku Court of Grave Crimes:
– Nasimi district, Mardanov Gardashlari street, house 117B, apartment 42 and 43
– 0.3809 sq.m land plot located on Babek Avenue, Khatai district, 0.0804 ha land plot located at 11 Babek Avenue
– Non-residential area located in Nasimi district
– Two more apartments in Baku
– 0.18 hectares of agricultural land named after family members
– “Jeep Wrangler”, “Mercedes Benz S500”, “Bentley Continental” and Mercedes Benz G63 AMG cars.
Nadir Ismayilova 179.3.2 of the Criminal Code (embezzlement with extensive damage), 308.2 (abuse of power with grave consequences) and was charged with other charges.
He was sentenced to 14 years in prison by the Baku Court of Grave Crimes on February 4.
According to the indictment, Ismayilov Nadir Amir oglu, former Chairman of the Supervisory Board of “Zaminbank” OJSC, which has been suspended since 2016, 2010– To the property rights of the OJSC by misappropriating a large amount of money belonging to the bank in 2015 and abused his official position, causing significant damage to his legitimate interests.
In addition, N.Ismayilov seized a total of 5 million 175 thousand manat from individual citizens in 2012-2019. snowHe fraudulently used forged documents.
Based on the evidence gathered in the case, N.Ismayilova was charged under Article 179.3.2 of the Criminal Code (embezzlement with extensive damage), 308.2 (abuse of power with grave consequences). and He was charged with other charges and was remanded in custody.