Azerbaijan news

Five members of a family died of carbon monoxide poisoning

5 members of one family in Gusar district carbon monoxide died of suffocation.

The incident was recorded in the city.

Currently, law enforcement officers are investigating and identifying the dead.

Press Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Quba The regional group confirmed the fact.

24 hours“”Horror in Gusar: Five members of a family died of carbon monoxide poisoningPublished an article entitled “Press Club”

News



Azerbaijan news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest product or an exclusive offer.